This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. MSSP M&A List: An M&A list of MSSP mergers, acquisitions, buyouts & investments involving managed security services providers (MSSPs), Managed Detection & Response (MDR) & more.
9. Cyber Insurance Claims and Trends: Even if your business buys a cyber insurance policy, a large portion of cyber risk exposures may not be insured, Fitch Ratings Service research finds.
8. MSP Security Alert From CISA: A CISA Cybersecurity Advisory offers 12 steps MSPs can take to mitigate supply chain cyberattacks & other digital threats that target MSPs & their customers.
7. Russia Cyberattacks vs. Ukraine – The Timeline: A day-by-day look at Russia’s kinetic and cyber war vs. Ukraine.
6. Microsoft MSSP & MDR Services: A Microsoft Security Experts push spans threat hunting & managed XDR security services for enterprises; complements MISA for MSSPs & ISVs.
5. NIST Supply Chain Risk Management Guidance: NIST revises its supply chain risk management best practices to help organizations protect themselves as they acquire & use technology products and services.
4. Top 250 MSSPs: Our annual look at the world’s top managed security services providers.
3. Cisco Security Reorganization?: Cisco shakes up security business to jumpstart growth vs. MDR, XDR & cloud security rivals, report says. Keep an eye on Cisco Secure MSP strategy.
2. Quantum Computing Cybersecurity Risks: President Joe Biden signs executive orders to mitigate cyberattack risks from quantum computers.
1. AGCO Ransomware Attack Details & Timeline: Plus, the implications for AGCO tractor dealers, farmers & agriculture industry.